Don’t just come to Blackpool Pride. Be a part of it with The Vidella Hotel!
2013 sees Blackpool’s eighth Pride. As a Hotel and Restaurant, we have taken part in the Pride Parade since 2007. We might be a little biased, but we’ve always been the biggest and the best float!
Dressing up isn’t compulsory, but we’d definitely recommend it. It’s such a brilliant atmosphere and hitting Blackpool Prom as a big hotel group is an experience not to be missed.
Previous themes have been:
- 2007 – Priscilla Queen of the Desert
- 2008 – Famous Queens
- 2009 – As Camp as Christmas
- 2010 – The Wizard of Oz
- 2011 – Pop and Rock Stars
- 2012 – It’s a closely guarded secret until you book a room
You can see photos on our facebook page and videos at youtube.
- Blackpool Gay Pride Parade 2010 – The hotel is at 42 seconds followed by Neil caught in a cross-wind at 1:09.
- Blackpool Gay Pride Parade 2009 – Hotel Vidella
Blackpool Pride Hotel
|2 nights B&B & Parade Entry||£65 per person.|
|3 nights B&B & Parade Entry||£82.50 per person.|