New Years Break in Blackpool
3 Night New Years Eve Break Package for only £240
For a truly Entertaining New Years Break in Blackpool come and join us for three nights at The Vidella Hotel.
We could tell you about our over indulgent and good hearty dinners; or that John’s Sherry trifle is the creamiest you’ll ever taste (it’s all the booze); or the extensive cocktails you could treat yourself to; or that our free games would be the funniest and craziest ever; or perhaps that we’ve sourced and kept the best singers over the years; or about the great karaoke and late bar; or about the champagne that will be popping on New Year’s Eve. However, the best and most important thing to tell you about is the atmosphere.
Perfect New Years Eve atmosphere!
We’ve struggled to find the words to give it justice. It’s fun and friendly, and inclusive of everyone present, creating a buzz which is what New Year is all about. It’s a lot of laughing and chatting, entertaining and dancing and some banter too. It’s a good crowd and a good mix of people (and a couple of dogs) – old, young, couples, grown-up families and younger families, and if you’re on your own we don’t think you could go to a better hotel. It’s a place where jealous faces pass by the window watching everybody having a good time and where the staff doesn’t go home when they’ve finished their shifts.
In addition to the festivities listed there’s a lot more. We do not list everything here, as we like to have some flexibility depending on how the mood takes everyone. It gives the festivities a better flow (it’s no good trying to do the conga when everyone’s exhausted.) As and when expect one or two spots of karaoke, a couple of staff turns, late night bacon butties, the chance to win some free shots, and some dance competitions – nothing too serious, believe me.
So if you’re coming to Blackpoolthis New Years Eve, let the Vidella Hotel treat you to a New Years Eve you won’t forget in a hurry!
Book your New Year Break in Blackpool 2013
So why hesitate? To ensure you get the best rooms to suit your requirements call us on 01253 621201. Alternatively Book your Christmas Break in Blackpool today using our quick and easy Online Booking System.
View our New Years Eve Gallery for a small insight into the festivities that await you at The Vidella Hotel this New Years Eve.
THE PARTY PLAN
30th December 2013
- Join us for a complimentary drink to start the celebrations.
- Candlelit Dinner.
- Cabaret Entertainment with Darren Thomas
- ‘Deal Or No Deal’ with Noeleen Edmunds and the Dream Factory. Be a pilgrim, a member of East or West Wing, or even take the walk of faith to the hot seat and win anything from 1p to £50. Can you spank the mystery Banker?
- Darren Thomas is back with Karaoke and more fun.
New Years Eve
- Evening meal.
- Mini Games. Mayhem, prizes and free drinks with Noeleen Edmunds.
- Cabaret Entertainment with Paul James.
- Big Ben, Auld Lang Syne, glass of champagne, party poppers and a late bar.
New Years Day
- Early Bird Breakfast.
- Late, full English breakfast.
- Buffet Supper.
- Million Pound Drop. Win a star prize of a two night stay for two at the Vidella Hotel.
- Cabaret entertainment with Ben Bellushi.
2nd January 2014
- check out.